|Completion Date||June 1, 2014|
|Runner||Patrik 'Pafi' Varjotie|
Time is ~13:06
Tricks, glitches, etc.:
Comments for each level:
* Ruined Village: Taking a minor detour to pick up Rusty Chainmail, duping it couple of times. Item boost over the river to Wartok Canyons load trigger.
* Wartok Canyons : Arokh doesn't spawn at the start as we've skipped Arokh's load trigger. Couple item boosts to get further into the Canyons. Going through the cave triggers Arokh, but doesn't load the model (only model load triggers are at Ruined Village and Volcano AFAIK). Because of this, we get to play half of the game without model!
* Island/Bell Tower: Flying straight to the Bell Tower, clipping through a wall and using block to get to the portal.
* Fortress: Going from portal to portal in almost straight line with item boosts.
* Island (night): The "Super item boost" right at the start. Getting fast enough boost and hitting a specific point in the wall launches you upwards, increases your speed and flips the character upside down. With this we can skip almost all of the level. You could boost straight to the end of the level, but for some reason doing this boost disables your inventory, removes all of your weapons,
* Succubus Lair: Couple item boosts yet again before the next big skip. About at the middle point of this level, if you boost to a specific point in the wall, you'll clip out of bounds. If you hit edge of the map, the game tries to move you back inbounds, or more like moves you back and forth, keeping your momentum/speed. Turning yourself usually launches you backwards at some point.
* Volcano: Got the best boss RNG (as expected in segmented run). Hitting a target with projectile attack at the edge of their hitbox can cause multiple hits (usually 5-15 hits), meaning you can one or two shot everything in the game. Couple item boosts and clips again, nothing too interesting. Getting through the ice with blocking to get Runeblade.
* Rift World: Clipping through the door with Arokh to instagib the boss.